Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweeney Todd

The musical this year is Sweeney Todd. Another gruesome scary P-13 show for Mr. Yuska :) But that is what he is good at. Haha This show has a huge cast!! The biggest in Kennedy history I believe? Don't quote me on that though, anyway I am extrememly excited to go see it tomorrow at seven oclock with my three friends :) I will give my review of it but I am sure it will earn five stars because I have heard nothing but great things from it. Everything about the show is over the top, from the costumes, to the vocals, to the characters, to the makeup, even to the set. The set is the most elaborate set that Kennedy has ever had which goes to show that a production like this has a lot going on not only on stage under the lights but behind the scenes as well which is why I am excited to tell you all about it tomorrow!!!

~Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment