Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Prom

I am a junior. Here at Kennedy only the Seniors are allowed to go to prom (unless you are invited). Recently I was asked to prom. I had mixed feelings about this I mean obviously prom sounds like a lot of fun and you get to get all dressed up and buy a pretty dress but I am not one for school dances, especially when I am going to be surrounded by a bunch of seniors that I don't even know. The guy that asked me is really nice and I know him and we are just going as friends but I still don't think that will outweigh the awkwardness. This also got me thinking, should I save my prom experience until I am a senior? The thought that I would even get the opportunity to go to prom early never crossed my mind until now and now I am wondering if I want to ruin this experience or save it until next year. My parents said that they went to prom as juniors because their schools had junior senior proms so it isnt really like I'm breaking tradition but I am just weary about this whole situation, I mean I will have to go to grand march and everything and that will be awkward too, mehhhh I don't know what I am going to do!!! Any suggestions? Lol

~Mildred
Btw I am going to add random pictures of prom dresses because I am obsessed with dresses :) Mmmmkay :D


2 comments:

  1. just like you said during band today to me. remember when i was making a too big a deal out of something ;)

    ReplyDelete