Saturday, April 10, 2010

Date Night

Okay so for every new movie that I see I am going to put a review of it up on my blog :) Tonight I went to see Date Night with the coolest, hottest date in the world!!!! (Sorry I would tell you who it is but I can't disclose names over blogger lame rule :/) anywho I thought this movie was absolutely hilarious. Tina Fey and Mike Carrell should get married in real life because they are a match made in heaven!!! Tina Fey brings to the plate a sense of innocent humor that compliments Steve Carrells quirky attitude imaculately. The humor was that, that was relatable to older audiences and that could actually make us laugh. I would say some of my favorite quotes but I do not believe they are school appropriate. Lol anyway I hope to be seeing Tina Fey in some more movies in the future, (it was nice to see her in a role other than Sarah Palin). All in all the ending was tied together nicely with a good moral of a husband and wife reconnecting and trying to find their "wild side" again when they ended up finding each other. "If I had it to do all over again I would choose you every time."~Steve Carrell So um yeah four stars go see it it was fabulous :) Too bad you won't have as good a date as me though :p


~Mildred

2 comments: