Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Five Random Things You Wish You Didn't Know About Me


1.) I am obsessed with getting married. Mainly wedding dresses. I just love wedding dresses, I like looking at them picking them out dressing up in them anything having to do with them I am ecstatic :) I even got my mom to buy me a couple of bridal magazines just so I could look at all the pictures of wedding dresses in them. I love the TLC show Say Yes to the Dress. It is about a store in Klinefelters in New York that sells designer wedding dresses and they have people come in and try on wedding dresses and fit them and everything and it is really fun to see what types of dresses people pick out :)







2.) I have Tachycardia Rythmia. This is a heart defect that I was born with. It basically means I have an irregular and faster heartbeat than a normal person of my build. I have to take Atenylol every morning to slow my heart down which also makes my circulation in my blood go slower so I get cold a lot. This doesn't prevent me from doing normal things like playing tennis, or marching band it just means that I need to be aware of my illness and I have to know my limits. Tachycardia Rythmia is not a rare condition a lot of people have it. :)



3.) I absolutely, whole heartedly am in love with John Travolta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is my favorite actor. I have loved him ever since my friend showed me the movie Grease at her house. He was also in "Look Who's Talking", "Hairspray", "Saturday Night Fever", "Urban Cowboy", and most recently "The Taking of Pelham 123", "Wild Hogs", and also "From Paris with Love". He is a Scientologist like Tom Cruise which means he believes that there are like aliens inside of us...I don't really know haha anyway I am in love with him and my dream is to meet him someday :)



Summer Nights






4.) I have been playing the flute since I was in first grade. I started the summer before my first grade year. Funny story I didn't know what a flute was, see I confused the flute with the recorder...so I thought I was going to go get recorder lessons and I thought the recorder was the flute because we played the recorder in school a little so I guess I kind of got more than I bargained for but I stuck with it and have been playing it ever since!!! And now look at me I am a true bandie :) I love marching band and my life would suck without it lol.














5.) I am addicted to facebook. Like I know every highschool student says that but I have taken it to a new level. I literally can't get on the computer without getting on facebook. It is a sickness of mine. I don't know what exactly it is but it is the biggest distraction ever invented by anyone. Nuf said. I have deleted it before and have tried to stay off it but nothing works I always end up going back to it like a sad little puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment