Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Today while driving back from Easter brunch my family and I noticed that a lot of stores were closed. This surprised my mother because it was a religious holiday and she didn't think that any stores would be closed. But it got me thinking that almost everything is closed on Christmas why should Easter be any different? Then I got to thinking should stores be closed on religious holidays? My thinking is yes they should be if they are closed on Muslim religious holidays, or Buddhist religiuos holidays or anything else, I don't see what is wrong with that!

~Mildred

(ps I know this was a really random blog post but I needed 100 more words lol I hope this is enough!)

2 comments:

  1. wait, i'm confused. are you saying stores are closed on Muslim holidays or they should be closed on Muslim holidays?
    btw. i love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saying that they should be closed on muslim holidays :p haha thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete