Monday, January 18, 2010

I LOVE DORA!!!

As I am sitting here pondering what to write about for this blog post I got some inspiration from the oddest of places...Spongebob Squarepants. When I was a kid I hated Spongebob so much. I thought it was nothing but dumb comedy and stupid humor all smashed in to one half hour episode for little kids. It wasnt funny to me at all. All the jokes and stuff in it I thought were really stupid. I thought it was a waste of cartoons. I like Disney channel a lot better because at least their cheesy shows taught you something about life at the end. Shows like Dora and Hannah Montana actually teach you things and what not to do in life and they teach you valuable lessons about life that you can actually eventually use. I think children should be exposed to more shows like that when they are younger and less of the dumb ones. Especially on Nickelodean and Cartoon Network. For example my sister always watches The Misadventures of FlapJack on Cartoon Network. I always sit in awe as I watch her. I always think to myself how can she possibly put herself through this torture??? It is stupid dumb and meaningless. I wonder how television companies even make money off of broadcasting things like this. It has no plot, no moral, no lesson to teach, and usually no meaning at all. It is all just nonesense and garbel. Yes garbel. Its my new (I think made up) word of the day.







~Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment