Thursday, October 15, 2009

Possibly the 4 Funniest Videos Ever :D

Funny kid on Rollercoaster :D
So my friends and I were studying for a big Ap World History test and of course we got off subject like usual. So what do we do? What else we hop on facebook and youtube for some good old procrastinating fun :) We just happened to come upon this video that made us all pee our pants practically. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. It is now a tradition of ours to watch it everytime we study for a major test. All I can say is Janice, Janice this hurts! haha






Hilarious Korean Karaoke Girls
So my computers screen saver is just random videos of funny things and this came up one day and I thought it was hilarious haha. These girls are so wierd with their funny dance movies and outrageous personalities. If only I knew what they were singing....





Baby laughing and baby dancing to Single Ladies by Beyonce
I love videos about babies. They are so adorable. In these videos the baby is laughing over his dad ripping paper. Its so cute and adorable haha. The other one is a baby dancing to Single Ladies. Its hilarious.








Hope these put a smile on your face for the day :) They sure lit my dark days up!

~Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment