Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring :)

So finally, the snow has melted, the birds are singing and Spring is finally on it's way!!! All the spring sports are starting and you can walk outside without a coat on!! Heaven on earth :) This is my favorite time of the year. The transition between winter and spring when everything is melting and things are changing when it seems like everything is just standing still and nothing bad can happen. The only downside to spring is that it means you are just that much closer to AP exams and the end of the year which means teachers are going to pile on the homework and make you work that much harder. A good thing is there is always spring break :) But after spring break you don't have anything else until the end of the year......sigh pros and cons of everything! Another thing that makes this spring sad for me is that next year I will only have one more left before I go to college. Which is extrememly depressing. Oh well I still love spring and getting to go outdoors and do stuff outside. My favorite time of the year :)

~Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment