Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Box

Last night I was bored out of my mind. So I rented a movie with my sister. I wanted to see the Fourth Kind but they were all out at Family Video so my sister and I rented The Box. I had seen commercials for it and it looked okay so I thought I would give it a try. What was in store for me I would not have ever known. That move was the most confusing complicated creepy movie I have seen in a long time! You would think it would have been a simple plot line, the lady pushes the button a person dies woopdey doo. But the kicker was it didnt just end there. Yes as you have figured out the woman pushed the button and someone DID die. It was the woman before her that had the button before. The man that gave her the button in the first place was not a man at all but well I dont really know what he was but he was struck by lightning, died, and somehow came back to life. The whole time he was very mysterious about his employees and his employer but what I got from it was that the whole button pressing thing was a test of ones humanity. If you pressed the button yeah you got one million dollars but ultimately you were responsible for the death of another human being. Sure you didnt know them but did that really matter? In the end somebody else got the button and was responsible for another death, who died you will have to watch and find out!!!! It was a really good movie but I think I will have tow watch it a couple more times to really understand it all. So if you are bored this spring break go ahead run on down to the movie store and pick it up!!! It has the guy from Enchanted in it I think :) the prince haha I think he is cute :) Also it has Cameran Diez in it so overall it is a good buy!!! I rate it 4 stars **** :)

~Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment