Saturday, May 8, 2010

Glee

So I have this weird phobia of falling into the status quo and going along with what everyone else does just because it is a popular thing to do at the time. For instance when Twilight came out and everyone was head over heels obsessed with it I was determined not to like it. But I read the first book and fell in love with it even though I have yet to pick up the third and fourth books. Anyway I was the same way with Glee. My cousin showed me the first episode before it became so big and popular and I liked it but then it started becoming really popular and everyone talks about it all the time and I was like nah, I don't like it that much it is annoying but then one night my sister brought home the whole season one dvds and watched them straight through and I got hooked, mainly because of hottie Fin :D OMG!!! cough cough anyway it is actually a really good show and I like it a lot not just because everyone else likes it but because it is interesting, keeps me captivated and has really good renditions of songs in them. Here are some of my favorites!

"Don't Stand So Close to Me"


"Sweet Caroline"


"I'll Stand By You by Hottie McHothot Fin"


These are my favorite songs so far but all the songs are really good and it is fun seeing them performed by people other than the singers that made the songs in the first place :)

~Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment