Sunday, December 20, 2009

Transfiguration Carissa Style

So today I was taking a shower and I looked up in the corner to see a little spider dangling from the corner. Right when I was about to scream and kill it I stopped. I wondered how long it had been there. I hadnt noticed it before but with the business of the Christmas season who knows how long it had been there! It could have been there for weeks for all I knew. Then I got to looking at it lazily wasting away in its web and I envied it. It didnt have any last minute Christmas shopping to do or baking or decorating etc. Then I got to thinking I didnt have to do any of that either. The reason we do all of that is for the enjoyment of the season :D So why does everyone make it such a stressful time? The Holidays are supposed to be abot being happy and spending time with your loved ones not about stress and scrambling. So my advice is do things out of love and wanting to not because you feel you have to this holiday season. Make the holidays happy not stressful because only you can do it :)
~Mildred

No comments:

Post a Comment